My Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Post-It Note Covers

So, I've been sick since yesterday...mostly because I live in Oklahoma and have horrible allergies. Living in this state does a number on me! haha But, while I was home sick from work yesterday evening I came across this tutorial at Paper Arts. It looked like something I could do in my miserable state. So, I kinda went crazy and made 7! Three have post-it notes in them, because that was all I had just laying around. Tomorrow while I'm off work as well as my mother, we will be going to get more. haha And I'm really close to getting a Cuddlebug as well. With my 50% off coupon from Michael's it might be worth it.


The paper I used were scraps that I keep from everything I make!!! I love this idea Carole is amazing!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a pleasant surprise to see visitors to my blog that arrived from your blog and your sweet mention of my tute on the post it note covers. I loved the ones you did... Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for the sweet shout out.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your note asking how to make the box. Please email me, put Post It Note Box in the subject line and I will send you directions.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete