My Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Europe Album

I lived in England for three months doing my student teaching on an American Air Force Base from the end of Jan. 2009 to the beginning of May 2009. I had the most incredible time teaching, making new friends, living in dorms (believe me I did not get the college dorm experience until I lived on a military base for three months), and getting to see Europe with amazing people!! I took over 1,000 pictures, but only printed off a little over 200. So, I decided to go ahead and start my scrapbook now that I have a Cricut. It was definitely a surprise when I opened it Christmas morning. I've really enjoyed playing with it and getting the motivation to be creative, which I had for some reason lost. But, now with new toys...I'm cooking!!! haha So, here are the first few pages of my Europe album!







No comments:

Post a Comment