My Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Note Pad Cover

First...two...count them 1-2...followers!!!! WHOO!!! Welcome!!! Now onto the important stuff! lol

Using the same technique as the post-it note covers, I decided to try to make a cover for a note pad I got at Michael's the other day. Here is the outcome!! I actually like it! haha






Also, I'm in the process of putting together an Etsy store. So, keep your eye out for it!!! I'm just trying it out to see what happens!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I was this in the chirp newsletter..can you post what font you used..this is really nice..I don't think you will have a problem selling them in and Etsy shop. I made up some of those post it notebooks a few years ago and they sold like crazy at Christmas..the perfect little gift for friend and family. Good luck
    Susie
    surfmomma4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete